1. The density of raw rubber is only 0.86-0.90kg/m3, which is the lightest common rubber; And it can fill a lot to reduce the cost of rubber.
2. Excellent aging resistance, weather resistance, ozone resistance, sunlight resistance, heat resistance, water resistance, water vapor resistance, UV resistance, radiation resistance and other aging properties. EPDM can act as a high molecular antioxidant or antioxidant when used with other unsaturated diene rubbers such as NR, SBR, Br, NBR, Cr, etc.
3. Excellent resistance to chemicals, acid, alkali, detergent, animal and vegetable oil, alcohol, ketone, etc; Excellent resistance to water, super hot water and steam; Resistance to polar oil.
4. Excellent insulation performance, volume resistivity 1016q · cm, breakdown voltage 30-40mv / m, dielectric constant (1kHz, 20 ℃) 2.27.
5. It can be used in a wide range of temperature. The minimum temperature is - 40 ～ - 60 ℃. It can be used at 130 ℃ for a long time.
In the application of modified plastics, EPDM is blended with PP, such as the spray free material of giselon, PP / EPDM + T20, which is used in the exterior decoration of automobile side skirt and bumper guard.
1. Provide us a 3D drawing with detailed require ( material, color, hardness, tolerance etc. )
2. We check the drawing if workable or not ,check the tolerance or trimming control
3. Quotation based on quantity
4. Sample molding and provide sample for approval
5. Mass production after sample approved
6. If sample do not pass , we make solution for improvement.
1. For all your inquires about us or our products, we will reply to you in detail within 24 hours.
2. We own a professional team that has a professional attitude to recommend products and services, introducing the products for you.
3. Our products have various types and functions, We will recommend to you that according to your requirements; We offer OEM services; Can print your own logo on the products.
4. Our products have a one-year free warranty, and it is still providing after-sales service.
5. We have very experienced engineers, who can help you better use our products.